“For You, With Love...” Remember someone’s birthday by stitching this little sampler. Featuring a Birthstone Heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, a medallion and tiny garden showing the appropriate Birthflowers, this design is dedicated to all those special people who are born in September! The blue brilliance of the Sapphire, Birthstone for September, is associated with celestial or heavenly qualities. The sapphire has also long symbolized truth, sincerity, and faithfulness and is used as a guiding star for travelers and seekers of all kinds. Aster, the Birthflower for September, stands for“Elegance and daintiness”, and is a talisman of Love. The blue, white, pink or mauve petals radiate around a yellow center. Using the enclosed Alphabet and finishing directions, you can personalize this little sampler and finish it into a needleroll, or frame it using an easy to find 5” X 7” frame. I’m sure that the birthday recipient will truly appreciate this as a gift from your heart.
- Design area: 75h x 56w (5.3” x 4”)
- Model: 28ct Antique White Quaker Cloth (Cut fabric: 12h" X 7w")
- 7"w x 12"h Linen
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss #369 - pistachio vy lt
- DMC Floss #813 - blue lt
- DMC Floss #320 - pistachio med
- DMC Floss #319 - pistachio vy dk
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC Floss #827 - blue vy lt
- DMC Floss #825 - blue dk
- DMC Floss #336 - navy blue
- DMC Floss #743 - yellow med
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- Kreinik #4 Braid #033 - metalic blue
- 1/8” Offray white ribbon #24
- tapestry needle
There is no Accessory Pack for this chart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.