The wee little Witch is stitching her wee little spider web! Quick and easy to stitch in muted rustic tones, this adorable Halloween “Bitty Buttons” design is fun to stitch on Dirty Linen. The Halloween “Bitty Buttons” designs are part of a series of Halloween 'things that go bump in the night', and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. This design is just too cute!
- Design area: 61h x 51w (4.35”high x 3.6” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
Cut fabric: 10.5"h x 10"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Black Crow (blue blacks)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Bittersweet (oranges med lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Fragrant Cloves (oranges dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Fragrant Cloves (oranges dk) lightest portion
- Caron Impressions #20 - black
- Weeks - Mascara (black)
- Weeks - Squash (yellows)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #032 - metallic white
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
- Mill Hill small bugle bead #72010 - silver
- round black buttons
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 short beading needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!