The wee little Witch is stitching her wee little spider web! Quick and easy to stitch in muted rustic tones, this adorable Halloween “Bitty Buttons” design is fun to stitch on Dirty Linen. The Halloween “Bitty Buttons” designs are part of a series of Halloween 'things that go bump in the night', and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. This design is just too cute!
Get the 'Stitch Witch' Accessory Pack while it's available. It contains all the threads and beads you need.
- Design area: 61h x 51w (4.35”high x 3.6” wide)
- Model: 28ct Dirty Linen Cashel Linen
- (Cut fabric: 10.5" high X 10" wide)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
- GA - Fragrant Cloves (oranges dk)
- GA - Fragrant Cloves (oranges dk) lightest portion
- Weeks - Mascara (black)
- Weeks - Squash (yellows)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #032 - metallic white
- Caron Impressions #20 - black
- GA - Black Crow (blue blacks)
- GA - Bittersweet (oranges med lt)
- Mill Hill small bugle bead #72010 - silver
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.