"For You, With Love...” Remember someone’s birthday by stitching this little sampler. Featuring a Birthstone Heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, a medallion and tiny garden showing the appropriate Birthflowers, this design is dedicated to all those special people who are born in March! The Aquamarine is considered a treasure of mermaids, and is believed to have the power to keep you safe at sea. It is also said to have a good influence on married couples. It is associated with the power to help husbands and wives work out their differences and ensure a long and happy marriage. Jonquil, the Birthflower for March, stands for“sympathy and desire”. The particularly favorite flower of Queen Anne was jonquils. She wove patterns of jonquil blossoms in her delicate needlework which included carpets, tapestry and dresses. Using the enclosed Alphabet and finishing directions, you can personalize this little sampler and finish it into a needleroll, or frame it using an easy to find 5” X 7” frame. I’m sure that the birthday recipient will truly appreciate this as a gift from your heart.
- Design area: 75h x 56w (5.3” x 4”)
- Model: 28ct Confederate Grey Quaker Cloth (Cut fabric: 12h" X 7w")
- 7"w x 12"h Linen
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC Floss #743 - yellow med
- DMC Floss #727 - topaz vy lt
- DMC Floss #3817 - green lt
- DMC Floss #3815 - green medium
- DMC Floss #3847 - teal green med
- DMC Floss #3808 - turquoise very dark
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- Kreinik #4 Braid #684 - metallic turquoise
- 1/8” Offray white ribbon
- #24 tapestry needle
There is no Accessory Pack for this chart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.