"For You, With Love..." Remember someone’s birthday by stitching this little sampler. Featuring a Birthstone Heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, a medallion and tiny garden showing the appropriate Birthflowers, this design is dedicated to all those special people who are born in November! Topaz, Birthstone for November, comes in a variety of colours from rich orange-yellow to pale gold and even pale blue. It can also turn pink when exposed to heat. Topaz is known for it’s curative powers and the giving of strength to the wearer. Chrysanthemum, the Birthflower for November, stands for “cheerfulness and optimism” and “long life and happiness”. In the orient, they have long been considered flowers of royalty, and common people were not allowed to grow them. Using the enclosed Alphabet and finishing directions, you can personalize this little sampler and finish it into a needleroll, or frame it using an easy to find 5” X 7” frame. No matter how you display your stitching, I’m sure that the birthday recipient will truly appreciate this as a gift from your heart.
- Design area: 75h x 56w (5.3” x 4”)
- Model: 28ct Antique White Quaker Cloth (Cut fabric: 12h" X 7w")
- 7"w x 12"h Linen
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss #3345 - hunter green dk
- DMC Floss #3777 - terra cotta vy dk
- DMC Floss #3347 - yellow green med
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC Floss #347 - salmon vy dk
- DMC Floss #3778 - terra cotta lt
- DMC Floss #437 - tan lt
- DMC Floss #3053 - green gray
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- Kreinik # 4 Braid #002V - metallic topaz
- 1/8” Offray white ribbon
- #24 tapestry needle
There is no Accessory Pack for this chart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.