Stitch these Ornaments for Christmas...! My 'Snow Babies' are just so cuddly and happy as they play in the snow! These two are named after Joey and Olina, two of our grandkids. We live in a cosy home in the country called Appletree Cottage, and all our grandbabies just love sliding down the hill and throwing snowballs in our back yard when it snows in the winter. Add to your collection of my rustic ornaments for your country Christmas Tree! - Cathy
- Design area: 50h x 50w (3.1”high x 3.1” wide)
- Model: 32ct Jacobean Lugana, 'White'
- Cut fabric: 7"h X 7"w
- Dinky Dyes #027 - Bushfire (multi red)
- Access Au ver a Soie #4624 - red dk
- Access Appleton Crewel Wool #991 - white
- Kreinik Mori #0115 - pink med
- Kreinik Mori #0553 - blue lt
- Kreinik Mori #4204 - green lt
- Kreinik Mori #1092 - pink lt
- Kreinik Mori #1096 - pink dk
- Kreinik Mori #5055 - blue med
- Kreinik Mori #4206 - green dk
- Kreinik Mori #7086 - yellow
- Kreinik #4 Braid #032 metallic - white
- Needlepoint Inc. #0568 - blue dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #0964 - grey brown
- Needlepoint Inc. #0121 - flesh
Additional Materials needed:
- 32ct Jacobean Lugana, 'White'
- 1 yard of white (very thick) plush yarn for trim
- #24 tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.