Stitched in muted rustic tones, here are a folk art bird design that I hope will fly right into your heart! I live in a cozy home in the country called Appletree Cottage, and the cheerful Wrens, Chickadees, and Nuthatches are welcome visitors to the bird feeders on my porch. I hope you like my very first design! - Cathy
- Design Area: 82h x 69w (5.75" high x 4.9" wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Clay'
- Cut fabric: 12"h x 11"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (multi brown lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Sarsaparilla (multi reddish brown)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Mulberry (multi brick red)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Harvest Basket (multi golden tan)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Banker's Grey (multi grey)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Sable (multi browns dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Cherry Wine (multi reds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Chamomile (multi greens lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Dried Thyme (multi greens med)
- DMC Floss #3371 - black brown
- DMC Floss - white
- Zweigart 28ct Cashel Linen - 'Clay'
- #24 Tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.